How to Add and Image & Caption and Float it Right
Position your cursor before the paragraph that the image goes to the right of.
Image with No Caption
- Cick IMCE icon (2nd row)
- Choose Image
- Alignment: Right
- Alternative Text, and Advanced / Advisory-Title are both a good idea.
Image with a Caption -- use a table
Make a Table with 1 Col and 2 Rows.
- Set Width smaller than the image -- ~50px
- Border = 0
- Align: Right
Optional: Go to "Advanced" tab and after "width: 5px"
- add " ; margin: 0 -8px 0 5px; " (Note the initial " ; " )
Add the Image with IMCE (picture icon in 2nd row).
- Click Inside the table.
- Click the IMCE icon.
- Select your imaged and click "Insert"
- Set the width you want (make sure litle lock is locked).
- Go to "Link" tab if you want to link the image to, e.g. ../p/416
- Click OK
Add a Caption
- Type caption and center it.
See Files/IMCE Setup for tech stuff
Add Image with a Popup Window Link
- Just link any phrase and select "popup window" from the Target menue in CK editor.
- The links should be the url of the image.
- Good to put the width and heigth in for the window.