- Clinton’s webpage of tax percentages, 2000–2015. All presidential tax returns,
- 2000-2007 summary, TaxProf
- Bush paid more than Clinton in 2015 under Former Pres Act
- Clinton Foundation FAQs
- Clinton Foundation Salaries: Glassdoor.com — a job-finding agency
- Charity Watch rating, 12% overhead, $2 to raise $100, Top Rated, 2016-04
- Charity Nav Explanation, Rating 2016-09-01
- BBB GiveWell rating, 2016-05
- Forbes — $0 Government Support (Forbes list of 200 biggest Charities)
- 2016-09-05 Krugman on Clinton
- 2016-08-25 Clinton & Trump Giving, Wash Po
- 2016-08-25 Reince Priebus: 80% overhead Politifact:False
- 2016-08-24 C. Family Foundation has contributed $5-10M to C. Foundation
- 2016-08-12 Clinton taxes 2007–2015, CNN
- 2016-06-23 Clinton fed taxes 2000–2007 (not so useful). WashPo
- 2016-06-19 Where the money goes, Factcheck
- in Africa train rural farmers, help governments in Africa and the Caribbean region with reforestation efforts, scale up pediatric AIDS treatment and promote treatment of diarrhea through life-saving Zinc/ORS treatment.
- 2015-06-02 History of the C. Foundation WashPo
- The foundation drew contributions from some who were once Clinton’s most bitter GOP enemies, including Newsmax chief executive Christopher Ruddy and conservative mega-donor Richard Mellon Scaife.
- Blackwater Training Center, a controversial military contractor. And dozens of powerful American business leaders, including some prominent conservatives, such as Rupert Murdoch.
- Giustra, the Canadian mining magnate, attended Clinton-related events and met the leaders of Kazakhstan and Colombia, countries where he would later make significant business deals.
- 2015-04-26 Slush Fund, NY Post
- “None of the Clintons is on the payroll,” but they fly first class.
- 2013-08-22 Rebuttal to NYT Unease, Conason
- 2013-08-13 Foundation Unease, NYT
- 2010-12 Clinton antagonistic to Saudis Guardian
No actual corruption WashPo opinion
Foundation becoming new Benghazi WashMag
Clinton Gets Gored — Krugman