This year’s climate summit in Paris, COP 21, is the most important since Copenhagen.
|Learn more about why the Paris Summit will stop the world from limiting warming to 2°C.|
This graph shows the first of five key things about the Paris pledges:
- They will prevent the 2°C goal.
- They make almost no progress over “business as usual,”
- because agreement is structured for pure self-interest.
- There will be no upward upward ratchet of ambition.
- The solution to this is being blocked by top UN officials.
Get the full story on COP 21 Paris Summit here.